2022 Kia Sportage Interior Features & Dimensions
The Kia Sportage is a popular pick with drivers around Chino and Covina, and it’s not hard to see why. While this SUV is sure to get more than a few admiring looks from other drivers anywhere it travels, it’s the Kia Sportage interior that truly steals the show. In this guide, we’ll explore the Kia Sportage dimensions, cargo space, and interior features to help you decide if it’s your perfect match.
2022 Kia Sportage Dimensions
First, we’ll take a look at the 2022 Kia Sportage dimensions so you know whether this crossover has enough room for you and your family. With 129.3 cubic feet of passenger volume plus standard 60/40-split folding rear seats, it’s easy to adapt the spacious Kia Sportage interior to meet your needs. Learn more about the Kia Sportage dimensions and Kia Sportage cargo space below:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
2022 Sportage Interior Features
If the Kia Sportage interior is roomy enough for you, you may now be wondering about the amenities you will find throughout the cabin. Even the base model is well-equipped with a variety of standard features, including:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 8.0-inch Touchscreen Display w/ Rear Camera
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Remote Keyless Entry
If you are looking to upgrade your driving experience, you have plenty of options to do so. With several trim levels to choose from, it is easy to find a new Kia Sportage that is perfectly tailored to meet your needs:
- Upgrade with the Sportage Nightfall Edition for SynTex seating, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and a panoramic sunroof.
- Choose the Sportage EX for heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel/shift knob, and a Smart Key with Push-Button Start.
- The Sportage SX Turbo allows you to enjoy leather seat trim, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and much more.
Explore the Kia Sportage Interior in Person
Ready to see the Kia Sportage interior for yourself? We can’t blame you! Visit Pomona Kia today to explore the cabin in person, or contact us with any questions you may have. Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials as well.
More from Pomona Kia
Kia vehicles are known worldwide for their safety and reliability, but how does the latest Sportage stack up? When looking at this Kia safety rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, you can feel completely confident behind the wheel of a Sportage in Chino. Learn all about the 2023 Kia Sportage safety rating…
The Kia Forte has always been a popular pick at Pomona Kia – and for a good reason! One of its many standout features is its incredible interior. The Kia Forte interior is surprisingly spacious and sophisticated for a vehicle that is so budget-friendly. Enjoy state-of-the-art features and style without that luxury car price tag. What’s…
With seven trim levels to choose from, Covina have an abundance of incredible options depending on their budgetary and lifestyle needs. Whether you are looking for a Kia Sportage trim that suits your basic needs, or if you are interested in Kia Sportage features that make your Chino drives a luxurious experience, then you will…