2022 Kia EV6 Price
Is the Kia EV6 available at Pomona Kia? Yes! The Kia EV6 proves that eco-friendly vehicles do not have to cost a fortune. Chino and Covina drivers looking to make the switch to an EV are sure to be impressed with all that the EV6 has to offer without breaking the bank. How much does the Kia EV6 cost? It depends on which of the Kia EV6 configurations you prefer. Explore the Kia EV6 price by trim below.
Kia EV6 Configurations
There are several Kia EV6 configurations to choose from for the 2022 model. You’ll also be able to choose between the short-range or the long-range options. While the Kia EV6 price is already affordable, Ontario drivers may also be able to take advantage of federal tax credits for added savings. How much does the Kia EV6 cost for your favorite trim?
- Kia EV6 Light (RWD): $40,900 MSRP ($33,400 MSRP w/ Federal Tax Credit)
- Kia EV6 Wind (RWD): $47,000 MSRP ($39,500 MSRP w/ Federal Tax Credit)
- Kia EV6 Wind (e-AWD): $50,900 MSRP ($43,400 MSRP w/ Federal Tax Credit)
- Kia EV6 GT-Line (RWD): $51,200 MSRP ($43,700 MSRP w/ Federal Tax Credit)
- Kia EV6 GT-Line (e-AWD): $55,900 MSRP ($48,400 MSRP w/ Federal Tax Credit)
Standout Features of the Kia EV6 Configurations
What can you expect for the Kia EV6 price? This stunning EV is packed to the brim with state-of-the-art amenities.
- Ultra Fast DC Charging Capabilities
- 23 Standard Collision Avoidance and Safety Assist Features
- Highway Driving Assist
- Blind-Spot Detection Technology
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels with Dark Gray Finish
- LED Headlights and LED Tail Lights
- Range Preserving Heat Pump
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Available Surround View Monitor
- Wide Power Sunroof
- Automatically extending flush door handles
- Surround View Monitor
- Blind-Spot View Monitor
- Augmented-Reality Head-Up Display
See the EV6 for Yourself Today
So, is the Kia EV6 available at Pomona Kia? Yes, and we can get you behind the wheel today. We can also show you how to prepare your home for an electric vehicle, so charging will be a breeze!
More from Pomona Kia
Kia vehicles are known worldwide for their safety and reliability, but how does the latest Sportage stack up? When looking at this Kia safety rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, you can feel completely confident behind the wheel of a Sportage in Chino. Learn all about the 2023 Kia Sportage safety rating…
The Kia Forte has always been a popular pick at Pomona Kia – and for a good reason! One of its many standout features is its incredible interior. The Kia Forte interior is surprisingly spacious and sophisticated for a vehicle that is so budget-friendly. Enjoy state-of-the-art features and style without that luxury car price tag. What’s…
With seven trim levels to choose from, Covina have an abundance of incredible options depending on their budgetary and lifestyle needs. Whether you are looking for a Kia Sportage trim that suits your basic needs, or if you are interested in Kia Sportage features that make your Chino drives a luxurious experience, then you will…